Thursday, September 22, 2011

Last Day of Summer

This one still makes me laugh!

So, it's the last day of Summer! can you believe it? Did your Summer fly by too?
The weather here, has been a little un-seasonable, the temps have been in the mid to high 60s-70s..
I'm not complaining.. I love this kind of weather. I'm just not sure if I'm ready to part with Summer just yet.
But all signs show its over. Pumpkins on display, at the nearby "Mapleside Farms" a cool place that has a restaurant, Ice Cream stand, gift shop and Jazz concerts every Friday, outdoors overlooking the valley of Apple Orchards. This past weekend, they held their annual "Johnny Appleseed Festival"...... which caused a traffic jam. I was not going to the festival, I was on my way to work.... and I wasn't very happy.

Cleaning computer files..... I'm never gonna finish!

I came across tons of "files in files"... which included some of my Halloween artwork from past years.
I KNEW I had more stuff floating around!

Some items for sale at my craft show a few years ago


I made this to sell... but couldn't part with it!
Original painted Happy Vampire!


Fun hand painted Jack-O-Lantern Magnets


Cute little Pumpkin Fairy
Original Collage 2006
 More passed HALLOWEEN ART to come....just as soon as I find it... tsk...tsk.. tsk.. I'm bad.

1 comment:

  1. Hi MaryEllen! Cool new blog! I love all your Halloween art! Have a great weekend! Twyla

    ReplyDelete