Friday, September 30, 2011

Favorite Scary Movies



What's YOUR FAVORITE SCARY MOVIE?
The YOUTUBE Clip is from one of my favorites.. "HOUSE ON HAUNTED HILL" With Vincent Price.
This movie is full of creaking doors, dark corridors,  and blood curdling screams!!! all in BLACK N WHITE!! ...yesss!
I grew up watching those  "oh so bad"  but OH SO GOOD "B" movies... and I love them!
Nothing better than  Going to Olympia Theater with friends, for a Saturday Matinee.
  
We'd sit there, hiding behind are Popcorn, slouched down in our seats..... waiting to have our wits scared out of us.

During the month of October, TCM (Turner Classic Movies) are showing some of my favorite scary movies!
as they say, "check your local listings"

Scheduled to air:
(the original) FRANKENSTEIN with Boris Karloff
Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde
Mark of the Vampire
The Wolfman
House on Haunted Hill
The Tingler
House of Wax
..... AND MORE!! 

I'm hoping I can get to watch them all!

I'd love to hear what your favorite scary movie is... so leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment