Sunday, September 25, 2011

FAVORITES

 My weekend is winding down.. ehhh.
I'm still working on cleaning out old forgotten files. I'm still finding artwork and other favorites, so I thought I'd share a few more with you.


I love this little guy!
He's only about the size of a Tangerine...
his expression is wonderful! I picked him up a few
years ago, at "The Flower Factory"...which has since closed
  I miss it, they had awesome HALLOWEEN
DECORATIONS!



My first published piece!
in Somerset Studio Magazine's
2008 "Vintage Halloween" issue.
It was so exciting!

A custom Halloween Wedding card I made for a friend
The wedding guests were in costume! How fun is that??
Inside of Wedding Card


I'm so thrilled to own one of Johanna Parker's pieces
his name is "Julius!"
and I'm giving him a good home!


"Happy Jack"
My original painting.
I couldn't part with him!
I even put his image on a T-shirt.

1 comment:

  1. I looove the "Happy Hallowedding" card you made! ^_^

    ReplyDelete