Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Willa The Wild Witch

 
Willa the Wild Witch

Frank N. Stein

Cubical Doodles

Happy Pun'kin

Original Drawing


In Sepia just for fun



Polly may waddle.... but It's ME who doodles ALL DAY!

It's true... I do.
At work... all day..... .
Well... I work at a call center... taking phone orders, from mostly Senior citizens.. (Bless their heart) and some times... they're not "quite" ready.... and I have to wait.. while they get their......order...... credit cards, glasses.... or  the cat off their lap. So.... I have some time.... to Doodle.
AND DOODLE I DO.
All these were drawn and colored at work... : )
It's a time passer.. and stress reliever!!
So much so, that I gave copies of  the witch drawing and pumpkin, for my co-workers to color and they had a ball! They hung their finished pieces in their cubicals and it is looking pretty Hallow-weeny around there now!
My boss?.... well he's the one who printed the copies!
how lucky am I.



2 comments:

  1. Love your creativity! Willa the wild witch is my favorite:)
    Hope you are doing well and having fun creating.

    Have an artful day!
    Gaby xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketches. You are very talented

    ReplyDelete