Saturday, August 6, 2011

Welcome


My Great Grandmother Odile,  spirit of Goblins Moon.




Welcome to "All Things HALLOWEEN"

I love Halloween...always have.  The candy, the costumes, decorations, October leaves... and all things Black and Orange... it's all good.

It's only August. Very hot, very humid. But I always find myself thinking about Halloween this time every year. Maybe I'm just longing for a cool crisp Autumn-like day.  

My mind is swimming with Halloween ideas. Paintings, collage, jewelry... oh where to begin?
....But...my Halloween creating will just have to wait a while longer....
my daughter Allison is getting married next weekend! So much to do, so exciting! my ART will have to go on the back burner...and simmer for a while.

Being a brand new blog...is still in it's infancy, and not much to see...yet.  I've added just a few of my favorite HALLOWEEN blogs, and favorite sites... but there's lots more to come!

Of course, I'll be posting my HALLOWEEN art work past & present. 

Feel free to add a comment, or a link to your website or blog you'd like me to add to my growing list. 

I hope you'll come back again and again to see what's new. 

3 comments:

  1. Love your site and of course I love you too. I still think of that wonderful Halloween Wedding card tou made me, I couln't have asked for anything better !

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't type....you not tou and I didn't sign my name.

    Love ya,
    Dorothy G. (the First !)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwh Dorothy! thanks for the love! I love ya right back!

    ReplyDelete